Drive Axle – All internally lubricated parts; Gear Cases and Housings if damaged as the result of a mechanical failure to an internally lubricated part; Axle Shafts and Bearings; C.V. and Universal Joints; Propeller Shafts
Transmission/Transfer Case – All internally lubricated parts; Gear Cases and Housings if damaged as the result of a mechanical failure to an internally lubricated part; Torque Converter; Vacuum Modulator Valve.
Engine – All internally lubricated parts; Engine Blocks, Heads and Intake/Exhaust Manifolds if damaged as a result of a mechanical failure to an internally lubricated part; Water Pump; Thermostat and Thermostat Housing
MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR PRE-OWNED VEHICLES – In order to maintain your eligibility for rewards under this loyalty certificate, you are required to have your oil and filter changed and your tires rotated at the Service intervals shown on the document, at Our service department or the service department of any Tricor dealership. In addition, you are required to perform all other manufacturer required and recommended procedures at Our service department or the service department of any Tricor dealership. Go to www.tricorauto.com for a full list of authorized Tricor dealerships. you must have all your maintenance services performed within 1,500 kilometres of the manufacturer recommended Service Intervals. “Factory” refers to the manufacturers Service Intervals. “Factory If your vehicle is equipped with a ‘Maintenance Minder”, “Oil Life Monitoring System”, or other manufacturer engine service monitoring system, then you must have your oil changes and tire rotations performed at least every 12,000 kilometres. If the Service Intervals are not marked , then the default intervals shall be 5,000 kilometres for the oil change and filter change and 10,000 kilometres for the tire rotation.
Other Requirements – Your compliance with the maintenance requirements will be audited by us through Our service records. Upon Our request, We reserve the right to require you to provide us with proof that the maintenance requirements have been met. In addition to the maintenance requirements outlined above, within 180 days after the 10 year anniversary of the VEHICLE PURCHASE DATE, and every 5 years thereafter (within 180 days), you are required to log on to Our website at www.lifetimevehiclereg.com to confirm that you (a) still own the vehicle; and (b) you have maintained your vehicle as required. If you are unable to log on to Our website, you may submit your confirmation by certified mail to the following address: Confirmation Dept. PO Box 232437, San Diego, CA, 92193-2437, USA.
Important Information about this Loyalty Certificate:
1. This loyalty Certificate entitles you to participate in the Lifetime Powertrain Loyalty Program. Your participation in the Lifetime Powertrain Loyalty Program is voluntary. This Loyalty Certificate is not a product warranty nor is it a service contract. We are providing this Loyalty Certificate to you at no cost. This Loyalty Certificate applies to you and only to the vehicle described in the document. This Loyalty Certificate cannot be transferred to any other person including any subsequent owners of the vehicle.
2. The term “Service Interval” refers to the amount of kilometres that elapses between the performance of maintenance services. The maintenance required under this Loyalty Certificate must be performed within 1,500 kilometres (plus or minus) of the required Service Interval as specified under “Eligibility.”
3. If you must maintain your vehicle as described under “eligibility,” then subject to the terms and conditions listed herein and your payment of the deductible, We will repair, replace have repaired or replaced any covered part which fails to perform the function for which it was intended to perform, within manufacturer specifications, due to a mechanical or electrical defect. Replacement may be made with a part which is of like kind and quality comparable with the original design specifications and wear tolerance of the vehicle. Coverage is limited to the covered parts listed above.
4. You must maintain records of all maintenance services performed. If you fail to maintain your vehicle in accordance with the maintenance requirements or to confirm your continued ownership of the vehicle(both as described under eligibility above) then this Loyalty Certificate shall become void and your vehicle will no longer be eligible for repairs under this Loyalty Certificate.
5. Our obligations under this Loyalty Certificate are insured by Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation.
6. By your signature, you acknowledge that you been given the opportunity to read this entire Loyalty Certificate and understand the terms, conditions and exclusions governing the Lifetime Powertrain Loyalty Program. You further acknowledge that you will be responsible for the deductible amount.