BUYING YOUR FIRST VEHICLE IN CANADA?
Our Newcomer Program has been designed for You!
No previous vehicle buying experience in Canada? That's okay, our Newcomer Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
Buying a vehicle is one of the first big purchases you may make while establishing yourself in Canada. Lakeland Ford is dedicated to help you every step of the way to ensure you get into the vehicle that's right for you.
You can apply for credit under our Newcomer Program if you are:
- a landed immigrant with a Permanent Resident Card IMM5688 or IMM5292;
- a foreign worker with a Work Permit IMM1102 or IMM1442; or
- an international student with a Study permit IMM1208 or IMM1442.
Don't hold any of these status documents? You may still qualify for our First Time Buyer Program.
Remember, you can always stop by Lakeland Ford for additional detail on eligibility.
Helpful advice for Newcomers.
To make an informed decision, it helps to do a little homework.
Make a list of your vehicles needs and wants
- How many people - and how much stuff - needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a "must have"?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system? Keep in mind, that will increase your budget.
Figure out a price range that fits your budget
Once you've decided what you're looking for, it's time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen.
Learn about your vehicle financing and apply for credit
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it's a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options.
*Lakeland Ford retains the right to request additional documentation during the credit application process. All requested documentation must be satisfactory.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply!